Golf course and clubhouse are open with some modifications as recommended by Rock County:
- Golf course is open and golf cars are running. Currently 1 rider per golf car unless players live in the same household, and then they can ride two per golf car.
- Social Distancing of at least 6 feet apart recommended on the golf course and inside the golf shop/clubhouse.
- Golf shop is open for merchandise sales and tee time payments to a limited number of patrons at a time, and we are asking that masks be worn in the golf shop.
- Food and beverage options ‘to go’ are available from the clubhouse.
Thank you all for your patience and cooperation on these matters. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Book online to get the best rate at Prairie Woods
Dynamic Pricing and booking your tee times at Prairie Woods Golf Course.
By definition, dynamic means “constant change.” At Prairie Woods, rates will be adjusted – both higher and lower – in real-time, based on demand, availability and other changing factors (yes, even Mother Nature plays her role in this new strategy). While this may be new to the game of golf; airlines, hotels and even your favorite sports teams are utilizing this powerful new pricing strategy, with rates changing daily, in real-time, Dynamic Pricing gives you the chance to find the rate and time that works best for you. Dress Code: To ensure a comfortable atmosphere, Prairie Woods Golf Course requires a specific dress code of proper golf attire for all members and guests. Click here to book a tee time >
- Soft spiked golf shoes or tennis shoes
- Bermuda or walking length shorts
- Collared shirts preferred, t-shirts okay but must have sleeves
- Mid-thigh shorts or skort
- Collared shirts preferred (both sleeved and sleeveless), t-shirts okay
The following items are not permitted:
- Cut-off shorts
- Sleeveless shirts (men)
- Flip flop style sandals
- Work boots