Book online to get the best rate at Prairie Woods
Dynamic Pricing and booking your tee times at Prairie Woods Golf Course.
By definition, dynamic means “constant change.” At Prairie Woods, rates will be adjusted – both higher and lower – in real-time, based on demand, availability and other changing factors (yes, even Mother Nature plays her role in this new strategy).
While this may be new to the game of golf; airlines, hotels and even your favorite sports teams are utilizing this powerful new pricing strategy, with rates changing daily, in real-time, Dynamic Pricing gives you the chance to find the rate and time that works best for you.
Dress Code: To ensure a comfortable atmosphere, Prairie Woods Golf Course requires a specific dress code of proper golf attire for all members and guests.
- Soft spiked golf shoes or tennis shoes
- Bermuda or walking length shorts
- Collared shirts preferred, t-shirts okay but must have sleeves
- Mid-thigh shorts or skort
- Collared shirts preferred (both sleeved and sleeveless), t-shirts okay
The following items are not permitted:
- Cut-off shorts
- Sleeveless shirts (men)
- Flip flop style sandals
- Work boots